To promote the science and practical application of behaviour analysis within Australia and to serve as a platform for dissemination of current behaviour analytic research.
The objectives of this association are:
- representing Australia within the international ABA community;
- empowering clinicians to use evidence-based practices;
- to improve public, government, and industry understanding of behaviour analysis and its importance to society;
- to increase the knowledge and skills of professionals working in the field of behaviour analysis through courses, conferences, and workshops;
- to provide a forum for the interchange of ideas and knowledge among people involved in the field of behaviour analysis;
- to encourage basic and applied research that will advance the knowledge base within Australia; and
- to promote certification across practitioners.