Below you will find current job listings
Senior Behaviour Therapist (Program Manager) – AEIOU Foundation
Nathan (Brisbane, Qld)
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the clinical supervision, education and training of all centre staff including behaviour therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, teachers and learning facilitators.
You will ensure the clinical program is implemented effectively, and children are best supported to meet their therapy and education goals. A passion for disseminating Applied Behaviour Analysis in Australia is essential.
You will also work alongside the Service Manager in support of administration and staff and parent relations.
You will also be eligible to obtain a Blue Card, possess a Senior First Aid Certificate and a Queensland Driver’s licence.
The successful candidate is ideally a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA), however, candidates who have completed a Masters in Applied Behaviour Analysis or who are studying towards their BCBA qualifications. Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst (BCaBA) will be considered.
Demonstrated autism-specific experience is desirable, but not essential.
For more information click here.
For enquiries, please contact Yolanda Borucki – Operations Manager on +617 3320 7500 or for a copy of the position description, visit http://aeiou.org.au/careers-at-aeiou
Apply today via email@example.com attaching your cover letter addressing the selection criteria your and CV.
Terms and Conditions:
• ABAA is not responsible for the content of the listings or the websites linked to or referenced from this website.
• Advertisements appearing on this website do not represent endorsement and we do not endorse the content of websites linked or referenced from this website.
• You will not be entitled to a refund, rebate, or retribution for usage you deem as unsuccessful.
• We do not guarantee the continued availability of a position, supervisor, service, or event listed on this website prior to removal of the advert and we are not liable to you if the advertiser is no longer available at the time you contact them.
• By using this service you agree not to mislead or deceive others through any act or omission in your listing.
• ABAA reserves the right to investigate complaints that you have mislead or deceived others or are using this service for illegal or unlawful purposes and remove the posting without providing a refund, rebate, or retribution.
• ABAA does not guarantee the accuracy of the listings on this website, we are not responsible for any damages or liability resulting from your belief in the accuracy of these listings. You are responsible for any risk associated with believing in the accuracy of these listings.
• By using this website you agree to release ABAA from any liability or damages that may arise from your use.
• You agree you will only list advertisement for your company.
• ABAA reserves the right to alter, edit, or remove data posted on this website.
• ABAA reserves the right to edit, revise, or alter these terms and conditions at any time.