Behaviour Therapists - AEIOU Foundation
Logan and Nathan (Brisbane)
AEIOU Foundation is a profit-for-purpose organisation operating across nine centres in QLD and SA with a national expansion program underway. We are one of Australia's leading providers of early intervention for children with autism who are aged 2-6 years. Our evidence-based service supports children to develop essential life skills, fostering greater independence, confidence and inclusion. The full-time service is delivered by a transdisciplinary team comprised of behaviour therapists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists, teachers and educators.
About the Role
Reporting to the Program and Service Managers, you will be responsible for developing individual behaviour plans to support young children with moderate to severe autism, identifying needs and strengths, including barriers to learning and creating a strategy to support the children to engage in the service. Working alongside the therapy and teaching team, you will provide clinical advice and support, while also providing support and training to families whose children are enrolled in the service.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor of Psychology, Special Education or a related discipline. You will be eligible for a Blue Card. Experience implementing programs/strategies based on the principles Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). Employee benefits at AEIOU Foundation:
- Salary sacrificing
- Five weeks' annual leave
- Over-award conditions
- Regular professional development opportunities
To download the Position Description visit http://aeiou.org.au/careers-at-aeiou.
Contact for enquiries please phone:
Nathan – Samantha Bourke, Service Manager – (07) 3320 7900
Logan - Nayna Mistry, Service Manager - (07) 3094 8700
Terms and Conditions:
- ABAA is not responsible for the content of the listings or the websites linked to or referenced from this website.
- Advertisements appearing on this website do not represent endorsement and we do not endorse the content of websites linked or referenced from this website.
- You will not be entitled to a refund, rebate, or retribution for usage you deem as unsuccessful.
- We do not guarantee the continued availability of a position, supervisor, service, or event listed on this website prior to removal of the advert and we are not liable to you if the advertiser is no longer available at the time you contact them.
- By using this service you agree not to mislead or deceive others through any act or omission in your listing.
- ABAA reserves the right to investigate complaints that you have mislead or deceived others or are using this service for illegal or unlawful purposes and remove the posting without providing a refund, rebate, or retribution.
- ABAA does not guarantee the accuracy of the listings on this website, we are not responsible for any damages or liability resulting from your belief in the accuracy of these listings. You are responsible for any risk associated with believing in the accuracy of these listings.
- By using this website you agree to release ABAA from any liability or damages that may arise from your use.
- You agree you will only list advertisement for your company.
- ABAA reserves the right to alter, edit, or remove data posted on this website.
- ABAA reserves the right to edit, revise, or alter these terms and conditions at any time.