Various Clinical Roles - AEIOU Foundation
AEIOU Foundation is one of Australia's leading providers of early intervention for children with autism who are aged 2-6 years. Our evidence-based service supports children to develop essential life skills, fostering greater independence, confidence and inclusion.
The full-time service is delivered by a transdisciplinary team comprised of behaviour therapists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists, teachers and educators.
AEIOU supports more than 220 children each year, across ten centres in Qld and SA. AEIOU is a profit-for-purpose organisation established in 2005 to provide the most affordable and effective autism-specific early intervention and family support in Australia.
Behaviour Analyst (Program Coordinator) – you will be responsible for the clinical supervision of therapy staff across all AEIOU services and will ensure the education and training of the staff, provide advice and support to enable them to meet therapy strategies and goals.
Behaviour Therapist (Program Manager) - you will be responsible for the clinical supervision, education and training of all centre staff including behaviour therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, teachers and learning facilitators.
The successful candidate is ideally a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA), however, candidates who have completed a Masters in Applied Behaviour Analysis or who are studying towards their BCBA qualifications. Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst (BCaBA) will be considered.
For a copy of the position description, visit http://aeiou.org.au/careers-at-aeiou. Please apply attaching your cover letter addressing the selection criteria your and CV to email@example.com
For more information Click here
Application closes: 1 March 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- ABAA is not responsible for the content of the listings or the websites linked to or referenced from this website.
- Advertisements appearing on this website do not represent endorsement and we do not endorse the content of websites linked or referenced from this website.
- You will not be entitled to a refund, rebate, or retribution for usage you deem as unsuccessful.
- We do not guarantee the continued availability of a position, supervisor, service, or event listed on this website prior to removal of the advert and we are not liable to you if the advertiser is no longer available at the time you contact them.
- By using this service you agree not to mislead or deceive others through any act or omission in your listing.
- ABAA reserves the right to investigate complaints that you have mislead or deceived others or are using this service for illegal or unlawful purposes and remove the posting without providing a refund, rebate, or retribution.
- ABAA does not guarantee the accuracy of the listings on this website, we are not responsible for any damages or liability resulting from your belief in the accuracy of these listings. You are responsible for any risk associated with believing in the accuracy of these listings.
- By using this website you agree to release ABAA from any liability or damages that may arise from your use.
- You agree you will only list advertisement for your company.
- ABAA reserves the right to alter, edit, or remove data posted on this website.
- ABAA reserves the right to edit, revise, or alter these terms and conditions at any time.