If you would like to find a service provider in your area or a BACB approved supervisor look no further. ABA Australia now offers members the opportunity to list their company, by state, on our service provider’s page and to list themselves as a BACB approved supervisor.
To have be listed as a service provider or BACB approved supervisor you need to:
1) Be an ABA Australia member
2) For service providers be the owner, CEO, or General Manager of the company
3) Supply us with the following information by emailing: email@example.com
a. Service providers – company name, service locations, types of services/populations serviced, website, and contact information
b. BACB approved supervisors – name, credentials, location, type of supervision offered (e.g., in person, remote), supervisees (RBT, BCaBA, BCBA candidates), individual and/or group supervision, date you completed the supervisor training, and contact information
All listings will be available indefinitely. Please contact us if anything changes in relation to your listing (e.g., company closes, contact information changes, you no longer have capacity for more supervisees).
If we receive reports that you cannot be reached we will attempt to contact you twice over a 2 week period before removing your listing.
Terms and Conditions:
• ABA Australia is not responsible for the content of the listings or the websites linked to or referenced from this website.
• Advertisements appearing on this website do not represent endorsement and we do not endorse the content of websites linked or referenced from this website.
• You will not be entitled to a refund, rebate, or retribution for usage you deem as unsuccessful.
• We do not guarantee the continued availability of a position, supervisor, service, or event listed on this website prior to removal of the advert and we are not liable to you if the advertiser is no longer available at the time you contact them.
• By using this service you agree not to mislead or deceive others through any act or omission in your listing.
• ABA Australia reserves the right to investigate complaints that you have mislead or deceived others or are using this service for illegal or unlawful purposes and remove the posting without providing a refund, rebate, or retribution.
• ABA Australia does not guarantee the accuracy of the listings on this website, we are not responsible for any damages or liability resulting from your belief in the accuracy of these listings. You are responsible for any risk associated with believing in the accuracy of these listings.
• By using this website you agree to release ABA Australia from any liability or damages that may arise from your use.
• You agree you will only list advertisement for your company.
• ABA Australia reserves the right to alter, edit, or remove data posted on this website.
• ABA Australia reserves the right to edit, revise, or alter these terms and conditions at any time.