– Create a number of documents to help educate NDIA on the use of behaviour analysis in disability services
– Write a position paper on autism treatment
– Documents to help NDIA endorse and advertise the BACB’s credentials and Practice Guidelines.
– Prepare/collate a set of documents that will assist BCBAs and BCaBAs to support clients during NDIS planning meetings
– Canvass ABA providers in Australia and build a simple database that codes a participant’s teaching needs and the amounts of funding they were awarded by NDIA in the various support clusters.
– Canvass ABA providers regarding their methods for assisting families with NDIS plans and funding amounts.
– Draft press releases regarding NDIA’s performance when trying to serve the needs of children with pervasive learning disabilities.
– Submit a statement from ABAA to the NDIA’s Independent Price Review.
– Preparing a submission to the Joint Standing Committee.
– Investigating recognition of BACB credentials by AHPRA