Who should join?
Membership is open to anyone interested in behaviour analysis. For example, members can be behaviour analyst, psychologist, behaviour program supervisors, administrators, program directors, teachers, speech pathologist, other professionals, direct care staff, parents, students, or individuals receiving behaviour analytic services. Members help to promote the mission and objectives of ABAA.
Members receive reduced fees for the annual conference and other ABA Australia sponsored events.
Members receive a newsletter that contains news about activities of the association, reviews of books/articles of interest to behaviour analysis, and articles offering education information about the science of behaviour analysis and its application.
Members enjoy opportunities for networking and contributing of ideas through member meetings and committees.
- Any individual enrolled in an academic degree program, internship, or resident program relevant behaviour analysis
- enrolled in a BACB-approved program Verification of student status must be provided
- Any individual who does not meet the requirements for Professional or Student Membership but works full or part-time in any profession that uses the principles or procedures of behaviour analysis
- Any individual who holds at least a Bachelor’s degree in a discipline directly related to/or involving behaviour analysis
- Full or part time professional commitment includes teaching, research, and/or practice in behaviour analysis